We kick off summer camps this weekend! We are excited to be back on snow, but want to reiterate the guidelines and precautions we will be taking.
We will be following the Timberline guidelines in order to maintain social distancing and ensure safety for our
athletes. The following guidelines apply. Please review the Timberline website for details - the key points are:
- Wear a cloth face masks (or Buff) at all times indoors and when unable to maintain physical distancing outdoors (lift line)
- Comply with monitoring and enforcement of Covid prevention protocols throughout the resort, including current physical distancing requirement of 6’
- Continue to practice exceptional hygiene
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water
- Use hand sanitizer when you cannot wash your hands
In addition to the Timberline guidelines, we will be screening each athlete during drop off. We will record
temperatures and ensure no athlete attends camp that may have any symptoms.
- Athletes who have been in contact with anyone exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days are not allowed to attend camp
- Athletes who have had a recent illness/ COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days - this includes a fever or new cough - will not be allowed to attend camp (symptoms include cough, shortness of breath, fever, chills, muscle pain,headache, sore throat, new loss of taste of smell)
- Individuals with a fever greater than or equal to 100.4° F will not be allowed to join camp that day