The MRT fall potluck picnic will be on Sunday, October 2nd from 11-3pm at Mt Hood Meadows on the Sun Deck.
This is a great time to:
· Catch up with our Program Director and Head Coach Brad Saxe,
· Meet the MRT Coaches,
· Bring your old gear to sell to other families,
· Sign up for your volunteer hours,
· Enroll your kids for this season,
· Buy your season passes as well as MRT apparel, and
· See your friends
If your last name starts with A-J, please bring a side dish (salad, veggies, chips, etc) to share.
If your last name starts with K-Z, please bring a dessert to share.
The club will provide hamburgers, hot dogs, condiments and drinks.
Picnic and Ski Swap Schedule
11 am – 1pm Ski Swap
Noon – 1:30pm BBQ Lunch
1:30 – 3:00 pm MRT Meeting in the Alpenstube
Special thanks to Mt Hood Meadows for providing the venue, Michele Wong for pulling the picnic together and Karen Sullivan for the amazing gear!
Try Something New Next Year:
Want to be more involved on race days? Train to be a Start or Finish Race Official! If you are interested, please contact Jennifer Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org.