Lets get the word out!
Program Director Search.
Are you seeking a full time Leadership Role on the Mountain with Benefits?
If so, The Board of Directors for the Meadows Race Team (MRT) invites applications for the position of Program Director.
The Meadows Race team is seeking a forward-thinking leader to guide the Meadows Race Team through its next phase of its storied Evolution. As The Program Director you will provide clear leadership to the entire organization, reflecting the mission, vison and values of the MRT club.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
Overseeing all daily operational aspects of the MRT Club, with assistance from the Board of Directors.
· Deliver strong and effective communication with all stakeholders including athletes, parents, staff members and alumni.
· Deliver, introduces, and promotes program mission, vision, values.
· Facilitate Annual Calendar, anticipating key annual races, planning and other MRT events.
· Plan, manage, and host or actively attend all required MRT races and events, engaging with families and athletes.
· Maintain, prepare and oversee finances, budgets, and payroll with the assistance of the Board Treasurer.
· Proactively seek sponsorship development and stewardship partners.
· Attend board meetings and presents monthly updates.
· Assist with marketing and website content.
· Develop and maintain USSA network relationships and PNSA network relationships and work to achieve USSA bronze level status.
· Lead, manage and coach MRT staff and volunteers; including recruiting, performance management, training, and scheduling of team members.
· Coordinate and ensure maintenance of MRT equipment, tools, and devices.
· Experience as a Program Director or similar role.
· Ability to lead manage and develop a team.
· Proven experience developing sponsorship and stewardship partners.
· Must possess strong communication and engagement skills.
About Meadows Race Team:
MRT is a non-profit 501(c)3 organization whose mission is to enhance lives through the sport of alpine ski racing. MRT is dedicated to creating a FUN environment that promotes a life-long love of skiing and racing for the athletes from 6 years old to 19 years old.
Benefits to working for MRT:
• Exciting Outdoors+ Ski racing + Community environment
• Individual medical insurance available
• Flexible off-season Schedule
• Educational opportunities
• Salary based on experience
• Summer program bonus structure
Please send applications to: Director@meadowsraceteam.org