Our Junior Team program is designed to support and prepare athletes for USSA and FIS alpine competitions.
These MRT athletes are encouraged to train and commit to the level appropriate to their individual goals while still maintaining a high level of motivation and enjoyment of the sport of skiing. An individualized training and racing plan will be developed between athlete and coach. Competition outside of the Mt. Hood area is more common when pursuing a USSA race plan for U16, U19 and U21 athletes for which a USSA license is required. A FIS license may also be required depending on an individual's race plan.
- Age Classes: U14/U16/U19/U21
- Start Date: Nov 11, 2017
- End Date: Apr 15, 2018
- Wednesday and Friday Afternoons/Nights, Saturdays and Sundays
- Thanksgiving Camp, Holiday Camp
- Evergreen Cup and NW Cup Series races supported although additional travel fees apply
- Golden Rose supported
- Requires a club volunteer commitment
2017/18 Generalized Junior Team Training Calendar
Please contact MRT with any questions at : firstname.lastname@example.org