COMP TEAM ( FORMERLY JUNIOR TEAM)
SIGN UPS SEPTEMBER 10- NOVEMBER 15 2018
SPACES ARE LIMITED AND EARLY REGISTRATION IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR RETURNING ATHLETES!
PLEASE CONTACT DIRECTOR@MEADOWSRACETEAM.ORG WITH ANY QUESTIONS
Our Comp Team program is designed to support and prepare athletes for USSS and FIS alpine competitions.
Training system https://usskiandsnowboard.org/sport-programs/training-systems
These MRT athletes are encouraged to train and commit to the level appropriate to their individual goals while still maintaining a high level of motivation and enjoyment of the sport of skiing. An individualized training and racing plan will be developed between athlete and coach. Competition outside of the Mt. Hood area is more common when pursuing a USSS race plan for U14,U16, U19 and U21 athletes.
USSS license is required.*
*A FIS license may also be required depending on an individual's race plan.
- Age Classes: U14/U16/U19/U21
- Days on snow: 100!!
- Start Date: September 17, 2018
- End Date: May 26, 2019
- Training Schedule: Wednesday and Friday Afternoons/Nights, Saturdays and Sundays
- Dry land Training begins in September
- Fall camp ( additional costs for travel if early MT Hood season conditions do not allow for on snow trainging)
- Thanksgiving Camp, Holiday Camp
- Evergreen Cup and NW Cup Series races supported although additional travel fees apply
- Spring block
- Golden Rose supported Requires a club volunteer commitment
Program Cost : $2525 Payment by check is helpful
Excludes: Race entry fees, lift tickets, lodging, travel expenses, Summer Cam
2018/19 Generalized comp Team Training Calendar coming soon
Please contact MRT with any questions at : email@example.com