Our Club Team program is for skiers ages 6-13 years of age that are exploring the competitive side of ski racing while keeping fun and free skiing at its core. We introduce these athletes to ski racing by developing strong free-skiing skills first. We use a variety of terrain, conditions and drill progressions to develop the fundamentals to make skiing more efficient and more fun. Younger Club Team participants (U8's and U10's) learn to ski all conditions while being introduced to the fundamentals of training and racing. Our older and more experienced Club Team athletes focus on more advanced racing situations to prepare them for a transition to the Junior Team.
- Age Classes: U8/U10/U12/U14
- Start Date: Dec 10, 2016
- End Date: Mar 26, 2017
- Saturdays and Sundays
- Winter Holiday Camp (Dec 27-31)
- All Mt. Hood Youth Ski League races supported: Kid's Kandahar, Cooper Dual, Candy Cup and OR 4-Way (U10s and older)
- Meadows Challenge and Season End Fun Race also supported
- Eligible for Night Training at added cost
- Eligible for April Add-on at added cost
Generalized Club Team Training Calendar
To participate in our Club Team program, athletes must be able to ride all lifts at Mt Hood Meadows in a safe manner without parental assistance. Skiers entering the Club Team program should be able to ski with confidence and control on much of the terrain accessed from the Cascade and Shooting Star lifts at Mt Hood Meadows. U12's and U14's have limited, optional travel with parents.
Please contact MRT with any questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org